Frequently Asked Questions
Billing & Invoice
The equation is like this :
1 cup of coffee = 10 customer pitches and ongoing engagement.
We rest our case!
Having stated the policy – Don’t ever leave!
Invite Friends Program
This offer valid till 31st December 2017.
You are one of the following:
- Admin / Head of Sales of your Company Account
- Sales Team Member
- Client Recipient of a PitchLink from a vendor or proposer
Admin / Head of Sales of your Company Account
If you have signed up your company account you can
- Admin Guide for PitchLink on how PitchLink works and how to get things like Uploading files, tagging and writing descriptions done
- You can start by adding and inviting your Sales Team members to join
- Or you can send invites to friends and spread the word about PitchLink - helping them as well as your company by extending your 90 day FREE Trial, 15 days at a time.
Each Link will be linked to respective sections and if the person is not registered give him a message you are not logged in. You can : Log in or Sign Up. Each of these taking the guest to respective pages.
Sales Team Member
If you just received an invite from your Admin or Head of Sales you click on the link and once you are in your landing page at PitchLink you can
- Edit and update your profile
- Sales Person Guide for PitchLink
- View the pitches
Client Recipient of a PitchLink from a vendor or proposer
You are possibly here because you just received a PitchLink from a Vendor or someone in your company forwarded you a pitch. Once you click on the link and reach your landing page at PitchLink you can
- Review the mail that came with the link
- Review the company and the sales person that sent the PitchLink to your Company
- Click on the View Pitch button to view and engage with the pitch
- if you find it useful you can also initiate and sign up your company for the PitchLink service and start a 90 Day FREE trial account to send out pitches on your own.
- Client Guide for PitchLink
1. A defined series of multiple files in multiple formats,
2. Associated Resources ( additional material for your client ) organised in folders and
3. A Requirement Discovery / Need Analysis or Feedback Form.