Terms & Conditions
We (the folks at Pitch.Link run a sales pitching platform called PitchLink and would love for you to use it. Pitch.Link has a industry defining 90 days full featured service free, and our paid plans for ongoing usage, sending additional Pitch.Link and extra storage. Our service is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your Pitches as possible and encourage you to experiment freely with the form and structure of your PitchFlows. However, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear on your content or Pitch.Links.
If you find a anything on our site that you believe violates these Terms of Service, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service:
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
Use of our Services requires a Pitch.Link account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
Your Pitch.Link Account and Website. If you create an account and/or pitches on Pitch.Link, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Pitch.Link of any unauthorized uses of your account, or any other breaches of security. Pitch.Link will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Web Traffic. We use a third party analytics to measure Pitch.Link’s audience and usage. You understand that your website will not receive credit for traffic in these reports, and you must not assign your website’s traffic to any other party. If we require additional documentation to verify ownership of your website or domain name, you agree to make reasonable efforts to accommodate such requests.
HTTPS. We offer free HTTPS on all Pitch.Link sites by default, including those using custom domains. By signing up and using a custom domain on Pitch.Link, you authorize us to act on the domain name registrant's behalf (by requesting the necessary certificates, for example) for the sole purpose of providing HTTPS on your site.
Advertisements. Pitch.Link/Future Symbiotic Inc. reserves the right to display advertisements on your Pitch.Link domain during your free trial, including extended free trial via Invite Program till you have purchased a Paid Service account.
Attribution. Pitch.Link reserves the right to display attribution text or links in your site footer or toolbar, attributing Pitch.Link or the theme author, for example. The toolbar may not be altered or removed. Attribution text or links may only be hidden if you are subscribed to Pitch.Link.
Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. Optional paid services such as extra storage or additional Pitch.Links are available (any such services, an "Paid Plan"). By selecting a Paid Plan you agree to pay Pitch.Link the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Paid Plan and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify Pitch.Link before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel your Paid Plan, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Paid Plan (as well as any taxes). Your Paid Plan can be canceled at any time in the accounts section of your website's dashboard.
2. Responsibility of Visitors.
Pitch.Link has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating our Services, Pitch.Link does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Our Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Our Services may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Pitch.Link disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3. Content Posted on Other Websites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Pitch.Link links, and that link to Pitch.Link. Pitch.Link does not have any control over those non-Pitch.Link websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Pitch.Link website, Pitch.Link does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Pitch.Link disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Pitch.Link websites and webpages.
4. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As Pitch.Link asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Pitch.Link violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Pitch.Link. Pitch.Link will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Pitch.Link will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Pitch.Link or others. In the case of such termination, Pitch.Link will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Pitch.Link.
5. Intellectual Property.
This Agreement does not transfer from Pitch.Link to you any Pitch.Link or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Pitch.Link. Pitch.Link, Pitch.Link, the Pitch.Link logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Pitch.Link or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pitch.Link or Pitch.Link’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Pitch.Link or third party trademarks.
6. Customer and corporate domains.
Who is the “Customer”?
- “Customer” is the entity that you represent in agreeing to the Contract. If your “%s” domain is being set up by someone who is not formally affiliated with an organization, Customer is the individual setting up the domain. For example, if you signed up using a personal email address and invited a couple of friends to pitch a new idea but haven't formed a company yet, you are the Customer.
- If some one has claimed your domain without appropriate authorization you should write to email@example.com with all relevant details.
Signing Up Using a Corporate Email id
- If you are representing your company and signed up for a paid plan using your corporate email id, your company is the customer, and customer can modify and re-assign roles on your team (including your role) and otherwise exercise its rights under the contract. If customer decides to replace you as the authorised representative with ultimate authority for the domain and you agree to facilitate the transfer of authority to a new representative of your company. Please make sure you have the necessary authority to enter into the Contract on behalf of Customer before proceeding.
We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
Pitch.Link may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Pitch.Link account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.
Our Services are provided "as is." Pitch.Link and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Pitch.Link nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you're actually reading this, here's a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
10. Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Pitch.Link, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Pitch.Link under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Pitch.Link shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
11. General Representation and Warranty.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pitch.Link, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will prevail.
- An "Affiliate" is an individual or entity that registers with Pitch.Link its parent company Future Symbiotic, Inc (or its subsidiaries or associated entities as the case may be) and agrees to display Links (hereinafter defined) and otherwise market products or services for Sellers (hereinafter defined) in order to generate approved sales by such Sellers, in exchange for commissions.
- In order to register as an Affiliate with Pitch.Link and to participate in the Affiliate Program, You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and must complete the required application form found on the Site, which requires supplying a name, supplying a valid email address and creating an acceptable password. Additionally, You must comply with all the requirements for creating a valid Pitch.Link approved payment processing account as applicable, and linking such account(s) with the Pitch.Link payment system. Pitch.Link reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (i) deny any person or entity the right to register with Pitch.Link or participate in the Affiliate Program and/or (ii) terminate any person or entity's participation in the Affiliate Program at any time.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are solely responsible for all usage and activity on or through your Pitch.Link affiliate account, including use of your Pitch.Link affiliate account by a third party authorized by you. Any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your Pitch.Link affiliate account by Pitch.Link/ Future Symbiotic Inc, in its sole and absolute discretion, and referral to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- Pitch.Link/Future Symbiotic Inc & it’s partners reserve the right to send emails to you at the email address you provide and to otherwise communicate with you for purposes related to the Affiliate Program, including, but not limited to, informing you of applicable changes or additions to the Affiliate Program, the Site or this Agreement.
- Power Affiliates: In registering with Pitch.Link, power affiliates agree that in exchange for their free product, they will study and become familiar with the product & use the product to make video reviews or use for live tutorials for the benefit for the base, in order to promote & sell the product.
- Prohibited Websites, Content, Products, and Services.
- Pitch.Link prohibits certain types of content from being used with regard to the Affiliate Program. You may not use any websites, advertisements, or any other content that contain, promote, or engage in any of the following, in Pitch.Link's sole discretion, in order to advertise, sell, or link to any websites, products, or services through the Affiliate Program:
- X-rated or sexually explicit materials
- Violence or discord
- Discrimination based on race, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Any illegal activity, including hacking
- The violation of intellectual property rights or
- The violation of any other terms or guidelines posted by Pitch.Link on the Site or in any part of the Affiliate Program
- Pitch.Link reserves the right to refuse to prohibit Affiliate from using any particular website, advertisement, or content to advertise products or services through the Affiliate Program in Pitch.Link's sole discretion.
- Commission Fee
- Each product or service you have been approved to sell from the Pitch.Link Store from Pitch.link or its affiliates, it is deemed to have agreed to pay the percentage specified by the product owners in the Pitch.Link store, for purchases made via your affiliate link or in the relevant Insertion Order for each completed sale that you send through the Links or materials posted on your websites, and in other approved media (the "Commission Fee). You will receive a Commission Fee attributable to You once a customer or user completes an order form the Pitch.Link checkout page for the relevant product or service by completing the payment on the supported payment processor website using your link. For each such order that completes the preceding process
- You will receive your earned commission within 7 business days after the last refund date has ended, post campaign
- Payments will be remitted to your designated account. Commission structures are subject to change at anytime & you will be notified by email of those changes.
- Contest winnings:
- Contest winnings for both affiliates & the public will be awarded within 7 business days after the last refund date has ended, post campaign. Affiliates are not eligible for the public contests. Contest terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Public contest eligibility is open for those who have purchased at least a single code/plan of Pitch.Link.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty:
- In no event shall Pitch.Link/Future Symbiotic, Inc be liable for any damages of any kind arising from: (a) Affiliate's use of any of Pitch.Link/Future Symbiotic, Inc's services or the site, including any reliance on any Affiliate or Vendor rating on the site, (b) Affiliate's participation in the Affiliate Program, (c) any rating of Affiliate and/or any Vendor displayed by Pitch.Link/Future Symbiotic, Inc on the site, (d) Affiliate's display of any vendor materials, or (e) Affiliate's Pitch.Link/Future Symbiotic, Inc supported payment processing account, Affiliate's Pitch.Link/Future Symbiotic, Inc pay supported payment processing account or acts of omissions of any payment processor.
- Due to the nature of internet availability and accessibility, down time or other interruptions in service regarding the site, the links, the payment processor's website and its services, or the other services described herein may occur. Without limiting the above, the links, the sites, the vendor materials in the product library and any other materials provided to affiliate are provided "as is," without any warranty of any kind, and Pitch.Link/Future Symbiotic, Inc makes no warranties, express or implied, by operation of law or otherwise, and expressly disclaims all warranties, express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, any warranties (a) of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; (b) that there are no viruses or other harmful components therein; (c) that the security methods employed by Pitch.Link/Future Symbiotic, Inc or its vendors will be sufficient in all circumstances or against all attacks; (d) regarding correctness, accuracy, or reliability of any information set forth therein or thereon; (e) regarding any payment processor, its website, its services, or its security; or (f) against interference with enjoyment of a party's website. All information and computer programs provided by Pitch.Link/Future Symbiotic, Inc in the course of this agreement are provided with all faults, and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with the user. The application of the terms and conditions will be subject to Indian laws.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Pitch.Link and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Pitch.Link, or by the posting by Pitch.Link of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of our services will be governed by the laws of India and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with arbitration in Bangalore in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. Arbitration shall be conducted in the English language. The arbitration award shall be final and binding upon the parties. The arbitral award will be the exclusive remedy of the parties for all claims, counterclaims, issues or accounting presented to the arbitrators. At the discretion of the prevailing party the arbitration award may be entered in the High Court of Karnataka that has exclusive jurisdiction thereof. Any additional costs, fees or expenses incurred in enforcing the arbitral award will be charged against the party that resists its enforcement.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Pitch.Link may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.